Saturday, March 25, 2006

Four Things

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Hadleigh’s Mom
2. President of Protestant Women of the Chapel
3. Testing Administrator at Army Education Center
4. Assistant to Two Year Director, Mission to the World

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Anne of Green Gables
2. A&E Pride and Prejudice
3. Princess Bride
4. Napolean Dynamite (it is funnier after the first time)

Four places you have lived:
1. Mettweiler, Germany
2. Atlanta, Georgia
3. Wilmore, Kentucky
4. Newbury Park, California

Four TV shows you love to watch: Well, since we don’t have American TV, I’ll mention what I used to enjoy watching.
1. Extreme Home Makeover- Home Edition
2. Alias…Vaughn is not Vaughn!
3. Survivor
4. The Bachelor

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Europe in general...
2. Antalya, Turkey (the Turkish Riviera)
3. Ljubljana, Piran or Lake Bled, Slovenia
4. Bavaria- Garmisch
5. Emerald Lake, in the Canadian Rockies

Four web sites I visit daily:
1. Blogger.com
2. Yahoo.com
3. Babies R Us
4. Rick Steves Travel Tips

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Marshmallows the mini-Jet Puffed ones…this has been a prego craving
2. Zucchini, any and every way
3. Mexican Food, specifically Baja Fresh, which I haven’t had in 2 years
4. Peanut Butter Toast, another prego specialty

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Shopping at Ann Taylor
2. In Atlanta introducing Hadleigh to my buddies
3. Gimmelwald, Switzerland…the hills are alive!
4. On the beach somewhere warm

Four things I always carry with me:
1. Now, a diaper bag
2. My ID card
3. Water
4. Graham Crackers (for those prego sick times)

1 comment:

Joe Stone said...

Sounds like you all are enjoying parenthood! I love looking at all of the creative pictures! I really miss eating at Baja Fresh, too. There was one in Louisville, but they closed it about a year ago. That was a sad day! Enjoy Hadleigh.